A Zoom Integration for Virtual Events can be setup by each user!
This feature is for users who want to enter a Virtual event that automatically includes a Zoom link and displays the event on their Zoom Account!
Note: You can add one Zoom account per user. So, for example, if your school has five Zoom accounts, you could add all, but it would have to be one per user.
Go to the person icon in the top right corner to access your profile and then click on Zoom Integration
Now, when entering a Virtual Event, a new button appears: Create Zoom Meeting
After clicking that button, a new Zoom link automatically populates the Virtual Meeting Link field
And, your Facility Tracker event appears in your Zoom application
In Facility Tracker, under the Occurrences tab, your event is marked VIRTUAL with the Zoom Link provided, and you will notice a new Zoom Meetings tab
On the Zoom Meetings tab you will find your occurrences, the Zoom Link and the Zoom Meeting ID
Additionally, when you Add a Schedule to your event, you can get a separate Zoom Link
Your new Schedule appears in the drop down field in the top right corner of your event in both the Occurrences Tab and Zoom Meetings Tab
- Make sure you have a Zoom Account prior to set up
UNINSTALLING the Facility Tracker from Zoom
If you should decide to stop using the Zoom Integration with Facility Tracker, follow the steps below:
- After logging into Facility Tracker, go to your profile page
- At the bottom under Zoom Integration, choose Uninstall Zoom
- At the prompt, choose Yes
- Log into your Zoom account from a web browser
- Navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace (Admin>Advanced>App Marketplace)
- Click Manage>Installed Apps or search for the Facility Tracker App
- Click the Facility Tracker App
- Click Uninstall